Friday, October 3, 2008

Connection

My connection to the book "The Lightning Thief" By: Rick Riordan is how Percy Jackson troubles in school and never concentrates. It reminds me of my cousin Penelipe and how she struggles really bad in school and how she finds it boring and a waste of time past the 8th grade. In my book Percy has been expelled from 6 different schools in six years and how he finds school boring and un-intertaining which is the reason hes been expelled. My cousin has been expelled from one school and she has failed 10th grade, she troubles pretty bad in school. This helps me understand the book better because i understand how he feels ashamed and unfourtunate about him being bad.

1 comment:

J. Pingrey said...

Very insightful connection to your book. School isn't for everyone, but it is the way our society is structured. I am curious to know what happens to Percy